“Maria, I want to follow someone on LinkedIn, but alas, they don’t have a Follow button in their profile. What to do?”
Ah, the elusive Follow button. It’s oh so easy to follow someone when it’s front and center on their profile. But if it’s nowhere to be found, following gets a little trickier.
Here is what to do:
1. Go to the profile of the person you would like to follow
2. Click on the drop down arrow next to “Send InMail” or “Connect” button (depending on the degree of your connection and the person’s settings)
3. Select “View Recent Activity”
4. You will see a Follow button in the top right corner of the page and click on it happily.
Alternatively, if you wish to follow someone from your mobile:
1. Go to the profile of the person you want to follow.
2. Click on three dots icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Choose Follow option.
That’s it, you are all done!
Looking for a speaker on thought leadership, career strategy and LinkedIn strategy? Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.